November 28, 2007

601 Great Scrapbook Ideas


Yippeeeee, it's here!! After a year of sending in my entry for this new idea book, it has finally become a reality... My first time in print with Memory Makers, a well known Publication Company. I am soooo excited to see myself in this book with hundreds of amazing scrapbookers! According to Memory Makers, their were thousands of entries that they went through... When you put it in that perspective, I now understand why it is so hard to be published... And i have to say that I feel very honored!




6 comments:

The Wuthrich Family said...

Wow! That is totally awesome girl! Huge congrats to you!

Gigi said...

That's awesome Nicole! Congrats!

Erica Hettwer said...

Awesome!!! That rocks! Now, for the true test...how many copies of the book are you going to buy??? LOL! Can't wait to see your LO in it!!!

Erica
~melegs
:D

Staci said...

Congratulations! I hope my LSS gets the book soon.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicole! What a huge accomplishment, esp. with how many entries there were. Can't wait to see you in the book :)

Erika/CKMB journeyfan
http://scrapbookobsession.wordpress.com

Samantha said...

Congrats!! That's awesome :)