November 5, 2007

Emergency last night

Had to go to the emergency room last night, was there 11 pm to 5ish. I give Pete credit, he was a trooper and I’ve never seen him move so fast when I told him that I need to go to the ER. I was in so much pain during the ride to the ER that it was hard to talk. Felt like I was having contractions. Jeez if that’s a little what labor’s suppose to be like. FORGET IT! I couldn’t even breath because the pain was so bad. It Was a nightmare and something i never want to experience again. Had severe blood clots and cramping. Ugh, Pete though i was going to bleed to death. I'll have to go to doc in few days because they need to make sure they got everything out and then i need to make sure white cells dropped because they indicated an infection but they don't know where.

My grandmother just came to go get my prescription etc. What a mess. I don't ever want to go through this again. The first wasn’t a big deal cause it was so early, this was pretty intense even the nurses/docs were like oh shit. which didn't make me feel comfortable one bit.

I am taking a pill thats suppose to get the rest out. and not to be gross but ugh, i almost puked all over the bathroom... i had clots 4-5 itches long and 2 inches wide that fell out on the floor. Can you even imagine... like i said the biggest nightmare. I feel a hell of a lot better today, i think most of the clots are out, Pete though i was going to bleed to death. I went through 10 or more pads last night in just a few hours and 3 gowns.

Hopefully my regular doc can run test to let me know if i can carry or not so i can consider my options. Adoption sounds better and better after last night. I go to my doctor on Wednesday to have more blood drawn to make sure my Beta dropped and white blood cells because they were extremely high. I sure home that they drop because I don’t want anymore issues. My body’s had enough for right now. I do know one thing, I’m back on the patch because no baby’s coming out of me til I know what’s going on.

7 comments:

Ambearluv said...

How frightening! I hope that your cell counts come back to normal asap and they can help you out more. GL... and I will continue thinking of you and your DH.

Janie said...

I'm so sorry Nicole. Please know I'm praying for you and sending lots of love!

Monica said...

Oh goodness. I am so sorry. If you need to talk, I'm here for you!! Sending you both some big warm hugs!!

Erica Hettwer said...

{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}} I'm pm'ing you on the message board!

Erica
~melegs
:D

*Denise* said...

I am sooo sorry Nicole! Sending you huge {{HUGS}}! Pm me if you want to vent or talk or cry...I'm here for ya.

Gigi said...

I am so sorry for what you're going through Nicole. I'm sending lots of prayers and good thoughts your way.

Samantha said...

Oh, my!! It sounds like you had an awful night. {{{HUGS}}} I'm really sorry to hear about all this :( I hope you start feeling better soon.