April 25, 2009

Spring Walk


Since it was a beautiful day, I took the dogs down to the beach. It was a beautiful day and the dogs needed a long walk. Love this picture :)
Here's Daisy right by my side as usual. She's my girlie.

Paw paw was hilarious! He does NOT like the water and when he saw the ball in the other dog's mouth it was like the world disappeared... He never took his eyes off the ball and tried to take it. The other dog wasn't haven't it. LOL. Guess his parents didn't teach him how to share.



Paw paw went for it and lost.











2 comments:

anabellpepper said...

That is a great photo of you with your pups!! I can't wait to see it scrapped!

Monica said...

Oh I LOVE that pic of you, Daisy, & Paw Paw!!

Congrats to Renee for finishing school too! That's awesome!! Bummer you guys had to sell your father in laws old boat, I know how much he meant to Pete & you. Cherish the memories girlfriend! Cherish them, can't wait to see the scrappy goodness from them.

HUGS!!!!