July 21, 2009

I think so! I just had my first doctor appointment today. I am 10 weeks, due February 7, 2010. I even got to hear the baby's heartbeat today and that was unreal! At first I was nervous because the nurse couldn't find a heartbeat and said that she needed to speak with a doctor... Well as I was waiting on the table, I couldn't help but think about that scene from Marley and Me! I know, it was horrible. But then she came in and found it! I couldn't stop smiling. And when I got home I cried! I just couldn't believe that I had a growing baby with a heartbeat! It made me feel better because i've been walking on eggshells these past few weeks trying to do the right things and it's been rough!

8 comments:

ashley said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!! YAY NICOLE!!!!!!

I just had this really weird feeling when looking at the blogs in my links. I thought I better go check on Nicole - to see if there's any news from her. How ironic! And you just posted it today, too!!!


Soooooo excited for you!!!

Kaytee said...

Congrats Nicole!!! That is so awesome!!

Monica said...

Woo HOO!!! So glad you heard a heartbeat!! Sending the hugest hugs to you & Pete!

jpitta said...

Congratulations!

angie worthington said...

hey girlie!...CONGRATS!!!!!!!!....so :)
for you!!!...

Erica Hettwer said...

That is awesome! Isn't that heartbeat just the best sound ever!

SASHA said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL

Kate said...

Congratulations! May you have a blessed & uncomplicated pregnancy!!