September 19, 2009

31st birthday

So yesterday was my 31st birthday! When I got home from work, hubby was waiting for me with dinner. He knew that I've been wanting a crab cake for weeks now and thats what was waiting for me :) Along with cold slaw (my favorite) and some carrots and broccoli (my veggies) for the day per Pete :) Also he bought me a cute quilted purse. And last, my mouth hit the floor... he hasn't gotten me a card in years... he's not big on them and he made sure that I knew that he made the extra effort this year. So it was a nice birthday.

Tonight, we are meeting Vicki for dinner. It's been awhile since we've seen her and it will be nice! Were meeting at 5 at one of my favorite restaurants called "Lemongrass" located in Annapolis.

Well thats it for now. Hopefully I'll get some scrapping done later because tomorrow I'm going to a friends to pretend to watch the football game... it will be nice to actually get out of the house. These past few months, i've felt like a hermit...

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Gina said...

How sweet is Pete! Happy belated Birthday & I hope you're feeling well!

Monica said...

Happy Happy {late} Birthday to you!!! What a sweet & thoughtful guy Pete is! How was dinner?