October 10, 2009

Another wierd dream

So I had another wierd dream... but this one didn't involve the baby coming out a girl instead of a boy or of my mom trying to take my newborn baby from me. This one was more upsetting to me...

So somehow, I ended up with about 30 Basenji puppies and my husband told me that I had to get rid of them because we couldn't keep them. The problem was, I couldn't find a home for them. So I take all 30 pups to the coast and at the end of the coast, I put them each in little brown floatable crates but I also punched holes in the crates... So they could breath.

My logic in my dream? Well since I couldn't find a home for them, I put them in the floatable crates and was thinking that they all would float across the coast and someone on the other side of the ocean would discover them and provide them with a home!

When I told Pete about the dream, he called me a puppy killer... but in the dream, the everytime I went to grab a pup and put them in a crate I cried harder because it broke my heart and I didn't want to let them go... but I had no choice.

Now thinking about it, the waves would have sunk the crates... what a bad idea but I can't tell you how happy I was to wake up and discover that it was just a nightmare!!!

I'm tired of dreaming bad stuff. I need to have more happy dreams.

No comments: