October 26, 2009

Hubby's pretty banged up today

So yesterday, Pete had a pool tournament... He left here at about 11 am. and didn't get home til midnight... so imagine how he was when his friends dropped his sorry butt home last night? OMG! He was awful... He was talking and I could not understand what the hell he was talking about... and when I tell him that I don't know what he's talking about... he looks at me like i'm the idiot...


So then he starts playing with the dogs, blowing on them and omg I could smell the liquore. It was fowl too. So I deal with his drunk ass for about an hour... Let him have his fun with the dogs and finally I was like enough... So when he stands up, his pants fall down LMAO and he's completely naked from the waist down... I tell him to pull his pants up and he is so drunk that he almost fell on his face while he was reaching down to pull his pants up. LOL.

So finally I look at Daisy who's trying to fall alseep on the couch but Pete keeps messing with her... and so usually, she stays downstairs with Pete until he's ready for bed but not last night. LOL. She had enough... when I got up to go to bed, she was right behind me. I crawled in bed, she crawled under the blankets in the crank of my legs and we both went to sleep.

Hubby woke up today and all he said was, "I'm never drinking again." Well... thats what he gets for not being a responsible drinker... and I'm sure he'll be drinking again by the weekend.

No comments: