November 17, 2009

6 months

I really can't believe that I'm in my 6th month pregnancy already... Seriously, I always hear preggers say that the time drags and they can't wait to have the baby... Personally, the time is going by so fast! Too fast... I'M NOT READY YET! LOL. I still have to get the baby's room ready and do some things in the house. I still have a few classes that I need to take before he arrives. (School and birthing classes). But I honestly cannot complain! I feel great and have not had any problems so far (knock on wood). Edward has been moving much more now... I can totally feel the movements and when he is turning around in there, It feels creepy but I love it because he's already active. He reminds me everyday that I have something to look forward to and I can not wait. Every now and then, I'll look at his sonogram photos just to see him... I just know he's going to be handsome.

3 comments:

Zarah said...

What a WONDERFUL photo!!

Gina said...

How sweet! I completely understand the not being ready thing though.

ashley said...

Your belly is sooo cute, Nicole!!