November 5, 2009

Hubby's cravings...

I'm not sure if I mentioned about hubby begging me to go to Baskin Robins for sundaes on Sunday evening? I did... but let me tell you, he's a mess...

So Tuesday night, Hubby calls work at 5:45, 15 MINS before I'm scheduled to get off and asked if I'd stop at Taco bell... I hate it when he does this especially since I work 10 hr days and I just wanted to go home. He begs me and tells me that he's craving Hard tacos... silly man. So I played the good wife and went... I have to say, he must be having sympathy pains for me... i'm the one preggers here... and then yesterday, all day, he was eating chocolate... Alot too. I mentioned something to him because he rarely eats chocolate and he tells me that he's been craving chocolate... lol. Well the more he eats, the less I eat... I'm trying to eat healthy here... So far it's working out because my piggy of a husband takes care of the junk food but he knows to stay off the sour cream and onion potatoe chips or I'll kill him. hehe

2 comments:

KLo said...

Husband cravings ... cracks me up : )

beckyjune said...

That's so funny that HE's the one having cravings. It's interesting how that works :)