November 16, 2009

Nice surprise!

So about a month ago, while I was at the grocery store, I was craving pancakes... I have never bought the stuff to make it because well, I'm not a big breakfast eater, nor am I great cook... So I bought it thinking that Pete could handle making us some pancakes.

Well when I got home that day, he saw the pancake mix and replies, "Pancake mix? What did you buy this for?" And I replied, "I thought you could maybe make me some pancakes sometime..." And his response was, "You are crazy, I've never made pancakes before..." Me: "How hard can it be? You just add water to the mix." I say this knowing full well that I might not be able to do this simple task. LOL. So they sat in the cabinet untouched for one month.

However, this morning when I woke up, got dressed etc, and walked passed the kitchen, Pete was at the stove flipping pancakes for me! It was a nice surprise for me before I had to leave for work. You see, Pete is not a morning person... and for him to wake up early during the week just to make ME breakfast, well it's big! And very much appreciated... It's been awhile since he has done something for me... and It meant a lot to me... Thanks Pete, I love you!

No comments: