December 10, 2009

I knew he had it in him...

Okay ladies and gents, I never thought I'd come home to a clean familyroom but I did the other night! My hubby is nesting big time... me? Not so much... I just work 10 hrs a day, go to class, do the laundry, eat and sleep, and oh yea, I shower too. That's pretty much it... I'll straighten the house, but honestly, I'm tired... In two weeks, I will be 7 months preggers and I'm just not able to do the things that I am used to... Carrying extra weight is hard. LOL. So back to the hubby... he cleaned the hell out of the familyroom and it so needed a good cleaning. We've been in our home for about 5 years and the familyroom has never been cleaned the way he did it. He was quite proud of himself as I tried to pick my mouth off the floor. He scrubbed the white tile floor that was filthy from the dogs, he wiped down the walls, he dusted, vacumed and pulled the furnisher out from the walls... He did the picture frames, he got rid of that ugly wholey couch that I though would never go and so much more. The upstairs furnisher has been moved to the familyroom in the basement so that we can get new furnisher upstairs and make it into Edward's playroom. I had to laugh last night. Pete and I were watching Daisy pick up her food and drop it on the floor and munch on the bits and pieces, meanwhile, Pete is biting his lip trying not to scream as Daisy walks away with a few crumbs left on the floor. I made sure to get it before Pete had a heart attack... Now he knows that cleaning is a bitch and he wonders why I don't feel like doing it all the time... And now that I know he's capable of cleaning... well, he has no excuses now why he can't help me with the house... We've been together 10 years and he has never cleaned the way he has this month... And don't get me wrong, I appreciate it!

No comments: