December 8, 2009

It's cold!

"It's Cold!" Do you know how many times a day I hear this from my husband? It's driving me crazy... Yesterday when I got home from work, the house felt like an oven and I asked Pete if he had the heat on... he says "yes for a little..." He knows that my pregnant body cannot handle the heat! I'm a hot box! So last night about 9:30pm. I was in bed with the dogs reading "Breaking Dawn" when I hear Pete coming up the hall... "Man It's Cold!" "Look at my nose Nicole! It's red!" Me: "I see that... put some more clothes on... It will be okay." LOL... I'm evil but he was so funny... His poor nose was red and he was even wearing two sweaters, a hat, sweat pants, socks and slippers. :) So as he turns away, I hear the heater click. Sighs... I didn't argue... I just let him turn the heat on so that I did not hear "It's Cold!" again...

1 comment:

Mom said...

LMAO! Remember when I was pregnant with Katie and you and Dad would sneak and turn the heat up and I would flip out! You would always say, "we were worried about Jamie being too cold". Too funny!!!!Now you understand my darling :)