December 2, 2009

My wonderful husband

Today has been a great day! I woke up this morning at a 8 am. to walk the furbabies, then came back home and crawled back in bed since I am off today to sleep in a bit. My husband woke me about 9:30am. He brough me bacon and eggs and a glass of orange juice to bed and locked the dogs out so I could eat in peace. They were all on the bed, even the cat begging until Pete got a hold of them :) I've been working on a mini today as a Christmas gift. The Christmas cards are almost done. And tonight is the last night for one of my classes. After tonight, I only have 5 more courses to complete for my Bachelors Degree in Business Management. I'm so excited! I'm beginning to see the light at the tunnel.

I'm almost done reading the Twilight series for the 3rd time... Hey, I buy so many books, it's getting expensive so I decided to read them again to save money this month... :) Don't act like you haven't read the series more then once. I know you did!

Well, Off to scrap a bit more and then I'm gonna read a bit, take a shower and head out for my 6 pm. class.

Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sasha Holloway said...

Oh my gosh girl I need to read ONE of the books I have them all and have not read any at all .. I am so slacking on that .. GOOD LUCK with classes boo bear ..

hugs to you and that lil bumb in your bod ..