December 6, 2009

This is why I love being a writer and designer for ScrapStreet.com

Last week, I sent an email to someone asking if I could use a layout for one of my calls... And she emailed me back... And it was such a nice email that I had to share!







Hi Nicole!

Gosh thanks so much! Obviously this is fine with me ;) It was actually done
for as a manufacturer sponsored product spotlight over at A Million
Memories, so I'm taking it down everywhere, but have asked of Michelle the
question if it's ok as I've not been there long & am unsure of the protocol.


I'll let you know if there's any drama's, but otherwise, yay!!

On a personal note, I'd love to send a huge thanks to everyone at
ScrapSteet - I'm getting a little bored with the mags we have here is Aus,
and am loving the variety of scrappers & topics you cover in the mag every
month - not to mention I'm just a little bit of a fan of your work ;)

Thanks again...

Kat

No comments: