January 25, 2010

I fell in...

So the other night, Pete and the dogs came to bed about 2ish in the morning. Pete likes to stay up playing computer games with his buddies… and when I go to bed, the dogs stay downstairs until he’s ready… So he comes to bed with the dogs, they get settled and I decided to just get up and go to the bathroom since the dogs woke me up anyways to curl up behind me and behind my legs. Daisy likes to curl behind my legs and Paw Paw likes to lay between Pete and I with his head near us  It’s cute until he starts snoring in my ear.

So I roll out of bed and turn on the hall light so I could go downstairs to the bathroom since the upstairs bathroom is totally gutted. The guys are remodeling it this week. Yeah…

I didn’t bother turning the light on to the bathroom because there’s enough light from the stair lights that I could find my way to the toilet… So I go in, pull my panties down and sit and I fall in and say “ow”. Pete forgot to put the seat down! And let me tell you, it was easy getting up out of the hole lol... Funny now, but not so much then.

So I climb the stairs back to bed. I get all settled in bed and everything is quiet. The dogs are settled and Pete is in the process of falling asleep. After about 5 minutes of silence, I say, “I fell in the toilet”. And Pete calmly says “Your stupid” (his favorite saying at the moment). And all of a sudden, we both started laughing. LOL and then we fell asleep.


2 comments:

Gina said...

Ugh! These men and their raised toilet seats!

Monica said...

OMGoodness!!! I HATE that! Nuthin like a wet cold ass in the middle of the night! I feel for ya! At least y'all got a good laugh out of it....that's good!