December 17, 2010

After 4 years of submitting...

So when I got home, I checked my emails for updates and saw an email from "Joannie McBride" and thought, no way!! It can't be... this is someone's idea of a sick joke... seriously... after submitting to CK for almost 4 yrs I'm getting an email? OH YES LADIES... I'M FINALLY GONNA BE PUBBED IN THE CREATING KEEPSAKES MAGAZINE!!! And it's a layout that I made using all products by Creative Memories except for a little bit of mist by Tattered Angels woot woot... I am so freaking excited!!! My layout will be in the Fast pages section of the July/August 2011 Issue.

4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

CONGRATS!! Awesome news!! I guess it pays to keep trying - which I'm still trying! ;)

mrich2500 said...

Way to Go...determination pays off!

Gina L said...

Totally awesome! Congratulations. What a great way to start the weekend.

beckyjune said...

Well, you know it's just because you are so amazing, right? Congratulations, Nicole. That is HUGE!!!!