March 7, 2011

Happy Monday?

Not so much! Argh, I just wanna cry. So this morning at 7:20am I received an email from Kim Watson from CK asking for a layout that I submited a few weeks ago. Great right? NOT! I submitted the layout last week to Scrapbooking Memories (Australian Magazine). Yes I am very happy it got picked up, but I would have loved to have been published in CK! So I'm gonna try and be happy that my layout is getting published either way and it shouldn't matter who's publishing it... right? Right. Kim did say it was a FABULOUS layout and I have to agree, I thought so too. It's a little personal but I love it and you'll see it in a few months!

1 comment:

Debby said...

Congrats on the publication. You'll get picked up again by CK!

I'm looking forward to being on EC DT with you!!