March 6, 2011

Today was a good day

It's been fun watching the little man try to take over my scraproom. LOL. I tell him that he has his toys, I have mine but he still insistes on going for mommy's Creative Memories punches that are stored under my desk. He reaches his little hands through my bags and grins when he pulls them out.

Earlier while we were downstairs I was on the couch watching Blues Clues while Edward was playing with his toys... you all know how that happens right? LOL... Well I happened to look over at the little guy and he looks at me and rubs his tummy and says Nana. Daddy has been teaching him to rub his tummy when he's hungry and it works! I took him right upstairs and fed him. I love how he is learning how to communicate his needs to us. He's so sweet.


Little man was trying so hard to get mommy's coffee today. I had fun watching him torture himself into thinking he could get it. HEHE.




No comments: