May 20, 2011

Celebrating Mothers Month!

Since this month was Mother's Day month, I decided to scrap a layout of my mom and I. I love my mom... she rocks and it's because of her that I am where I am today. I don't know what I'd do without her. I used lots of fun stuff from the Funhouse Collection. I do love this collection... it's so fun and pretty!

I decided to try the Chip Art tools using the Lowercase Alphabet stamps out for this layout. What a fun product! If you don't have it, you need it! The possibilities are endless. Notice how I stamped my title on the Chipboard butterfly? This helped me cut back on using up my sticker letters while also saving space on my layout!



Products by G.C.D Studios

1 comment:

Kat said...

this is a pretty layout! the colors are gorgeous...and i'm lovin that butterfly!