May 8, 2011

Happy7th Anniversary to me!

Today was a great day! This morning I went to an Expose Fitness (Chair dance/floor) dance with Kelly. It was a lot of fun! I think I might try and go every Sunday. We'll see how it goes. My legs felt like Jello when I was done but that's because It's been 12 years since I've worked out! Yikes! But after an hour of sweating and working my legs and arms, I felt great! I came home and took a nap.

When I woke up, there was a big Pink Bag on the dresser for me, from the hubs :) He really did good this year. He actually put a lot of thought into his gift this year... Since Edward has claimed my tiger that Pete got me in Feb 2009 for Valentines Day, I got a new lion :), He bought my favorite roses and wine (Peach roses and Riesling) and he bought me a beautiful picture display. Read what it says... I love it... but the best gift... was a can of Beets! Yep... That was the best because he actually went out of his way to get it... he doesn't like Beets and hates having them in the house... but the fact that he put a can in the bag said a lot... I do love him!








2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love the lion and the whole setup. But you can keep the beets, lol. The tree is fantastic (and gifts aside, I love Jodi Picoult, too!)

Happy Mother's Day, Nicole!!

p.s. time to update your header? I see you... hubs... dogs... baby, please!

<3 xox

pinkalishious said...

happy ann chick x x