July 9, 2011

Gltiz Design Stamp Challenge!

This month, the girls at Glitz Design challenges you to use background stamps on your layouts/projects! I'm not really big on stamping but occassionally, I like to mix it up a bit. I love these frame stamps by Glitz Design and currently, they are on sale at scrapbooking.com! I painted my cardstock with mist and paint by Tattered Angels, stamped my frames on the painted surface then trimmed my frames from cardstock. This technique comes in handy during times when you don't have many colors of cardstock! I love this layout!




I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge!



2 comments:

pinkalishious said...

I love this page & i love those frames, i left you love in the nook gallery.

I may take part in this challenge, how do i go about doing that??

Thanks
Sarah x

I'm just a simple gal said...

Hey Sarah, All you need to do is create a layout using background stamps and post it to the Glitz design blog under the linky button for Challenge #4