July 3, 2011

I've got a secret!

Wanna know something? I've been keeping a secret from you for a little over 1 month now. I know, I can hardly stand it! What is it you might ask? Well I'm happy to write that I've been sent a special invitation to join the Glitz Design Team! OMG, Seriously... this is no joke. When I got that pea-mail from Lea, I was at work and I honestly thought it was a spammer! But after reading her nice email, I was truly honored...

I take great pride in my work and receiving such a special invitation makes me feel really good about what I do, especially since I am a simple scrapper! I love that people find my simple layouts attractive because that means I am prooving to others that you don't need to spend a lot nor do you need to use a lot of papers and embellishments on your layouts to make them fun and beautiful.

And if you haven't seen the new products that are coming out this summer by Glitz Design, Look no further because here they are! Aren't they beautiful? I can't wait to play! Come back on July 25th to see two beautiful layouts that I've created using the Laced with Grace line. I think after you see my layouts, you'll be convinced that Glitz Design is the right choice for you!




4 comments:

JJ Sobey said...

Congrats!!! I'm insanely jealous - I completely missed even seeing this call - I wanted to apply! :(

Lea L. said...

Congrats Nicole! We are so happy to have you on the team!

Gina Lideros said...

Hi Nicole,
Congrats. I absolutely love Glitz!

alterd project inc said...

WOW congrates girl, what a great team!!! x x