July 25, 2011

Love

Hello ladies! I am so excited to be on this fabulous team and I am ready to share a new layout in which I created using the "Love Games" line.
For my next layout, I tried a few different techniques to spark up my layout. The first thing I did was scrape the top of my Glitzer to distress it a bit and then I hand-cut the heart from a piece of the paper layers and hand wrote N and P.



Next, using a mini butterfly punch, I punched out the word "joy" from a piece of the paper layers to create a fun little embellishment! For those of you who do not own a sewing machine like myself, simply use a marker and ruler to create a fun line of dots to mimic the look of a stitched line.



And this is how it looks altogether!
 


Supplies used:
Glitz Design “ Love Games” Whatnot
Glitz Design “Love Games” Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design “Love Games” Glitzers
Glitz Design “Love Games” Peek-A-Boo
Glitz Design "Love Games" Paper Layers
Other: Cardstock, Corner rounder, Black pen, Butterfly punch: Border Punch.

I hope I was able to inspire you today! Please come back!

Nicole

1 comment:

pinkalishious said...

Love both of your pages, th
at paper is fabalishious x x