September 29, 2011

Prayers answered

Most of you might know this already but just in case you don't, my husband is a stay at home dad. He has been home with Edward since he was born. We had planned on Pete staying home with Edward for a year and then we would put him in a day care center. We felt that it was important that we try to keep him home that first year.

One year led to 19 months. And I'm not gonna lie, it's been really tough... the bills etc... you know how it is. It is not pretty. Pete has been looking for a job since the summer.

BUT... He had a few interviews with this one Windows Company that pays really well and he got the job!!! He starts October 10th. I have been praying that things got better and God answered my prayers today. So we now have to find day care quickly. Pete has a few ideas but worst case, we will put him in the Kinder care that will be right around the corner from Pete's new job.

Also, I'm excited that Pete will be working at least a weekend day because this will give him a day off during the week to spend with the little man and I will keep him home with me on Wednesday since I am on Flex.

I hope this is the beginning of our lives turning around because for awhile there, I was very worried about EVERYTHING. So worried that I can't even eat because I'm too busy worrying about EVERYTHING.

I think Edward is ready to be around other kids his age and I know that after the first few days, he will be happy!

No comments: