October 14, 2011

Give thanks

There are a lot of things I am grateful for but mainly, I am so very grateful for my wonderful family. I don't know what I would do without them and I really mean that... so having said that, I want to share a picture of us all together on Thanksgiving 2010.

Here's a piece of inspiration that I took from pinterest for my layout. I just love these colors!




Thanks for stopping by! So what are you grateful for?

Supplies:
Pattern Paper: G.C.D Studios (Melody Ross)
Die cuts: G.C.D Studios (Melody Ross)
Lace paper: G.C.D Studios (Sweet Surrender Collection)
Flower: G.D.S Studios (Sweet Surrender Collection)
Wooden word stickers: G.C.D Studios (Melody Ross)
Label sticker: G.C.D Studios (Funhouse Collection)
Tag: G.C.D Studios (Melody Ross)

Other:
Clear stickers: SRM Press
Paper flower: Creative Memories
Thickers: American Crafts
Dew drops: Robins Nest
Sticker alphas: Pink Paislee
Heart punch: Creative Memories
Corner rounder: Creative Memories
Epoxy Tool: Epiphany Crafts
Stamp: Pink Paislee

No comments: