November 19, 2011

I had quite an exciting morning...

Woke up at 8:30am. due to Edward's wake-up call and found him sitting in the middle of the crib in tons of puke... and picking at it. So I grabbed him, gave him a bath and took the sheets and stuffed animals out of the crib and threw them in the wash.

He insisted that he was hungry so I made him some eggs and gave him some oranges. 1/2 hour after he ate, we are on the couch watching Harry Potter and he comes over to snuggle next to me and then... he throws up on me all over my shirt... it was so gross... so I throw him back in the tub... He took an hour long bath playing with his bubbles and toys.

So I wrap him up in his towel, grab some clean clothes and head downstairs to get him dressed and on the way down the stairs, he throws up on me again and all over his fresh clothes that I was holding. 3x's I've been puked on this morning. I really hope this is the last time because it's 12pm and I am wiped out! He is now napping.

So you're probably wondering where the hubby is during all of this? Well, all he's trying to do this morning is sleep in... and he let me know it! Do I need to say anything more?

1 comment:

Mom said...

Daycare sucks.