November 15, 2011

What are you grateful for?

It's funny when I look back and they all of the times I said I was never going to have any babies. I had no idea how great motherhood would be. I think the scariest part of thinking about babies is "giving up" your freedom but I honestly don't mind giving up anything because my son completes me. I am so grateful for him, he is a true blessing.

When Nancy's new "Gratitude" line came out, I knew I had to have it and I knew exactly what I would scrap. I love this line and it works pefectly with family layouts! The colors and patterns are so versatile, I bet you could use them on most of your projects too.

Notice how I kept this layout clean and simple. I think the patterns work so well against the Deep Blue Cardstock, what do you think?

So what's your favorite collection and why? I'd love to know!

No comments: