December 13, 2011

Working with chipboard embellishments

Today, I am going to share some of my most favorite layouts/projects featuring chipboard. Why you might ask? Because it’s one of my favorite types of embellishments and I've decided to try out for the Imaginarium Designs Team... how can I not. I didn't even know the call existed until I popped over at Two Peas :) Love that place... it's my place to go to when I need to find out all the latest and greatest news in the scrappy world.

Anyways, I love the fact that chipboard can be used in so many fun, creative ways to help add that special touch to my layouts and projects. Personally, when I am missing something on my layout, I will look through my chipboard embellishments to see what catches my eye. Alphas, shapes, frames and much more live in my chipboard stash.

I love the many possibilities that chipboard can provide. Some of my favorite ways to use chipboard includes cutting the chipboard and distressing the surface with ink and paint. And the best part about using chipboard (in my opinion) is how sturdy it is! Scrappers do not have to worry about their chipboard embellishments falling apart.

Here are 10 of my most favorite projects featuring chipboard in some ways and I have been fortunate to have some of them published!!














No comments: