February 21, 2012

Happy birthday Edward baby!

I must admit that I was a little sad this morning. I felt like crap having to work on my baby's birthday! He woke up at 7am and I fed him breakfast and I sang happy birthday to him and gave him a kiss good-bye. I still can't believe he's officially two today. So since I was pretty bummed this morning, I left a note on the stove for my husband to please take Edward to Chuckie Cheeses for a bit of fun since it is his birthday... And he did take him which made me happy...

I will say, Pete is a wonderful father and he would do anything for our beautiful boy...

Here are some pictures of Edward playing! Pete said he had so much fun. They were there for two hours playing games and riding on a few rides. Edward high fived Chuckie on the stage too :)







No comments: