February 23, 2012

Yay, I'm getting pubbed in the Aug Cricut Magazine!

So three weeks ago, my mom and I went to a weekend crop together. We had such a great time… and while we were there, we got to try out the Cricut machine. I have never tried to use one of these before so this was my chance to find out why everyone is raving about this die cutting machine… so mom and I tried it and came to the conclusion that we MUST get one ASAP. It’s freaking awesome!!!

While I was at the crop, I completed about 8 layouts and a mini. Three of the layouts and the mini album had something cut from the Cricut. I took advantage of that machine. My goal was to create a few projects to submit to the Cricut Magazine. I laughed with the host saying, “you never know, you might actually see these in print 6 months down the road and you can say, hey, we were here when she made those!” And I’m so excited that I just received two emails from the fabulous Paige Evans asking for two of my layouts!! Look for me in August friends; my very first pub with Cricut and my very first time playing with the Cricut. Now I really think I need one… Hey mom, how’s your search going for these?



4 comments:

Alex said...

Woohooo! How fun! Congrats!

pinkalishious said...

WTG chick, im pleased for you, im going to order that copy in now xx

Mom said...

I saw several on ebay!

pinkalishious said...

ooh thank you xx