March 2, 2012

Enchanted Collection by Creative Memories

Hello Friends! Nicole Here today and I hope to inspire you with a fun outdoors layout. A few weeks ago I had a half a day at work so when I got home, I bundled the little man up and we went to the park. When we got there, his little face lit up. He was so excited. I let him play on the slides and swing for about twenty minutes and then he saw the trail… and that’s when my little man grabbed my hand and urged me to take a walk with him on the trail.

Have I mentioned that I love that boy? He’s got such a sweet heart already at the age of 2 and he really appreciates the little things such as taking a walk on the trail enjoying the peace and quiet. He loved it and so did I. It was such a great day and I’m looking forward to some warmer weather so we can do it again.

I really love the beautiful water colors in the Enchanted Power Palette Set. The papers and embellishments are absolutely stunning! And did you notice something HUGE?? Creative Memories now sells BLING!!! Wholey smokes right? That’s FUN news! So I was the lucky girl who got to play with this beautiful collection and I think I need another set of everything  I think I need some more of this collection so I can hoard it on the shelf…



And here are a few close ups:
 




And I'll share with you two other layouts that I created for personal use because I adore this collection...




To take a peek at more of the new March products, click HERE.
To find a Creative Memories consultant in your area, click HERE.
To find out more about becoming a Creative Memories consultant, click HERE.

Your next stop is here, have fun at Laura's blog! If you've gotten lost, you may start the hop from the beginning here! Oh and before you leave my blog, your letter code is "R"!

14 comments:

Anne Marie Gross said...

Love that your layout includes a lot of photos but also has a lot of white space. Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Sue Reese said...

You have just inspired me to scrap in a different format! I have been "stuck" in 12x12 but your layouts are so beautiful.

Leslie said...

It's nice to see something not 12x12. How neat! Thanks for sharing!

Michele said...

beautiful pages! I love the LO of the first one.

Scrappymama Elaine said...

beautiful!

Grace Tolman said...

gorgoues pages Nicole. Love the first one with the small photos and open space.

mea5798 said...

very sweet layout nicole..thank you for sharing!
marie

Lisa Graham said...

I just love the self adhesive paper ribbon & bling! Thanks for sharing - they are beautiful layouts!

deltalady6 said...

Great pages, thanks!

Nicole LeBlanc said...

Gorgeous pages and photos, Nicole!

Mel said...

Loved your life is fabulous layout!

Gretchen said...

beautiful layouts Nicole!!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

I love your style Nicole! I'm such a big fan :)

Nancy said...

Love your pages. Glad to have found you.