March 1, 2012

SFTIO March Kit Reveal!

Hello everyone! It's time to reveal the March Kit for Scrapbooking From the Inside Out! I love the blues and greens in this kit and my favorite part of this kit are the fabric embellishments and the wooden embellishment! This kit has so many possibilities and there are lots of tiny embellishments so you can easily make your very own embellies if you put your thinking caps on. This month is all about Grace! Whether you tend to be graceful or not, scrap them and get them down on paper! Stop by the gallery today and let the designers inspire you! I promise that your visit will be worth it :)

And here is a layout I created using March's kit! I am really digging the mistable flowers and wooden embellishment. So many possiblities...


4 comments:

pinkalishious said...

I love that you layer up your photo's xx

punknscrap said...

I adore this layout, fantastic layering and the embellishments are awesome.

Lisa Andrews said...

Love the design of your page. The layered photos look cool!

Nancy said...

Love this idea. You do very nice work, Nicole.