March 9, 2012

Welcome to SFTIO's blog hop!

SFTIO and our talented Design Team welcome you to join us for our March Blog Hop! We are happy to have you join us today today! Please be sure to start the hop at Melissa's blog! If you have just come from Jen's blog then you are on the right track!

Just so you do not get lost along the way, here is the order in which the blog hop will run:
Melissa
Stacy
Bonita
Jen
Nicole (that's me)
SFTIO Blog

Here is a fun layout I created using this month's kit. I decided to go with he colors yellow, blue, green and gray since these are colors found in the photos. I used the chipboard hexagon shapes by Pink Paislee to trace on my papers and hand-cut them to create a fun background for my layout.



Some close ups of how I did this:



As you know, SFTIO offers self focused kits to help you document your personal experiences, thoughts and feelings. I find comfort in knowing that I am not alone in this world and there are other women like myself who are experiencing similar challenges in life. If you haven't stopped by the forum, feel free to come by... we would love to get to know you better!

This month is all about Grace! Whether you tend to be graceful or not, scrap them and get them down on paper! Click here to get your kit today!

Be sure to leave a comment here on my blog to be eligible for the Grace kit for free! And don't forget that for each blog you visit, your chances in winning are higher so don't forget to leave some love! The hop end Saturday, March 10Th at 6:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time.

19 comments:

Bernice said...

Another beautiful layout. The design team is very talented.

Jaime said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jaime said...

I love this LO Nicole! It is so fun and playful. Love the design and what you did with the hexagons.

Miriam Prantner said...

What a great idea to trace the hexagons! I love that you cut slightly outside the line, so that it shows, gives it a very cool look, and I really like how CAS this layout is. Thanks!

rlovew said...

Beautiful layout- love the careful cutting and time you took on it.

Martine said...

that's such a fun LO! love what you did with the hexagons!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful idea! Thank you for sharing your talent and ideas!

Terri S from Michigan

Christine Kiehl said...

Awesome layout. I love your topic pick! A whole bottle of wine in one glass! Wow. I love the honeycomb paper. Bees are so graceful.

Christina Collins said...

Great layout! Love the little buttons.
This hop is full of great inspiration!

thriftycrafter said...

Lots of lovely things to look at on your blog, hope you don't mind me sidetracking, liking your not so graceful LO too, I'm with you in that.

Pam said...

Love your LO! Great idea with the hexagons. Lots of inspiration here.

cowboycentral said...

What a fun layout. I love the hexagons.

Stacey said...

Fab layout!! The time, effort,& love you put into this blog hop piece is amazing. I know I am a tad OCD when it comes to scrapping, but I think I would have gone crazy cutting out the entire background BUT it makes for one very original, "very classy" layout!! Love it!

Barb S said...

I really like how you designed your layout especially the honeycomb effect. Very cool! Grace is meant to be given away, and I am humbled every day by receiving it!

eunice said...

Love the details.

Sandy said...

Nice photos - and beautiful page! Great idea - tracing and cutting the hexagons... they really add a lot to your layout!

Lake Gaston Virtual Office Assistant said...

Great Kit - beautiful colors - hope to win!

pinkalishious said...

Congrates bird, thanks for stopping by my blog, i really do appriciate your opinion & honesty xx

F.T said...

Lovely work.

Plastic Card Printing
Plastic Card