April 16, 2012

Circle patterns + epoxy stickers= one fun layout!

Hi Scrappers, Nicole Here! Have you played with the Shine Collection? I love this collection because it's perfect for little boys! My favorite part of this collection is the Shine Epoxy Stickers; they are so beautiful! Having said this, I sat at my desk one night trying to design a fun layout using lots of Epoxy Stickers and then I got an idea! So I decided to pull out my Circle Patterns since they have been collecting dust to see if they would work for what I had in mind. I used my Gray Dual-Tip Pen to trace two circles on my layout. I traced one circle using the 2-1/2" Circle Pattern and one using the 3-1/2" Circle Pattern.




After I traced the Circles onto my White Cardstock, I decided to mat my photos using the Shine Photo Mats and then adhere them as shown. Once my photos were placed down, I was able to have some fun! I decided to use my Shine Epoxy Stickers to decorate the outer edge of my circles!





After I finished decorating my circles with the Shine Epoxy Stickers, I added my title and journaling to complete the layout. I LOVE how this turned out and hope that I was able to inspire you to try something similar on your next project!




1 comment:

Auntie Em said...

Cute LO! What a great way to make use of all those little stickers. :)