May 29, 2012

May Arts Design Team Call

Hello everyone. Did you see that May Arts is having a Design Team call? I love ribbon and so when I saw this call, I got really excited. I took a look through their store and oh my goodness.... they have such a variety of beautiful trims that I would be in heaven!! Here are my projects that I am submitting to the call.

Would you like to know how to make a perfect bow of your own? Well, I'm going to give you tips on how to make one of your own!

First staple the ribbon below your photo at each end leaving plenty of ribbon hanging to create the bow. Then pull the right side of the ribbon over to the left side of the layout and create a loop. Staple the loop to hold the ribbon in place. Then tie your bow! The staples help hold the shape of the ribbon so that you can tug the bow easily!
 




2 comments:

Sue Lui said...

All the best on the call, Nicole!

I'm just a simple gal said...

thanks Sue!