May 30, 2012

SFTIO Announcement

It always makes me feel good about what I do when I am invited back on the team for another term; it means I must be doing something right and people like seeing my work! I have enjoyed every moment designing for SFTIO. The ladies are absolutely fabulous to work for and the community is fun, no drama, and respectful! We can voice our opinions without getting talked down to and we respect each other's ideas and thoughts... I just love the community.

Unlike most kit clubs, SFTIO is different in the sense that every month, members are challenged to scrap about their inner thoughts and feelings and sometimes it's soooo hard but in the end, I do it because I want Edward to be able to look back later and know his mother "inside and out". SFTIO allows me to explore some places I'd rather not, but those places help me grow into the person I am today. Those places help me learn and change my habits... It is scary getting your thoughts on paper, but after a few months, it gets easier

Thanks Rachel for letting me stay! I am so excited and I feel very honored. And if you haven't seen the announcement, see it by clicking here!

2 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

So glad you are returning, Nicole!
I am looking forward to being on the team with you!! :)

Rachel said...

I am honored to have you as part of our SFTIO family! xo