June 12, 2012

All about me mini

Hello all, Nicole here. I'm so excited to share this fun mini all about me. Most of the time, I'm creating minis for other people, not me... but not this month. Today, I'm going to share some details about me with you! This was such a quick mini to create. It's amazing to me what some patterned paper, punches, a pen and some embellies can do to help make a mini bloom! This mini is 4"X4" which I thought was so easy to work with!









Supplies:
Zutter: Bind-It-All
Zutter: Wire 3/4" Brass
Zutter: Wire Cutter
Creative Memories: Patterned Paper
Creative Memories: Paper Flowers
Creative Memories: Paper Ribbon
Creative Memories: Epoxy Stickers
Creative Memories: Jewels
Creative Memories: Sticker letters
Creative Memories: Heart Punch
Creative Memories: Square Punch
Creative Memories: Circle Punch
Creative Memories: Pen/Adhesives
Maya Road: Flowers
Pink Paislee: Acrylic Stamp (butterfly)
Catslife Press: Sentimental stamp (life is in the details)
Thanks for visiting today and I hope to see some minis about you in the galleries soon, now that I've shared a little about me with you...

No comments: