June 13, 2012

A boy and his dog.

Hello everyone. Nicole here. Today I would like to share two masculine layouts with you. For my first layout, I combined the Happy Travels and French Kiss collection to create a fun, masculine layout. I love these colors together. Gliz Design truly has a good eye for good products. I just love them to pieces!


Notice how I cut the star pattern from pattern paper.


I also cut out the little girl from the "Pretty in Pink" cardstock sticker so that I would have just a little boy and a dog in the sticker.


Supplies:
Glitz Design "French Kiss" and "Happy Travels" Paper.
Glitz Design "French Kiss" Cardstock Stickers.
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Whatnots.
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Rhinestones.
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" Cardstock Stickers.
Other supplies:
Zva Creative Pearls
Word sticker: Authentique.
Creative Memories corner rounder.
Creative Memories heart punch.
Tattered Angels Mists (Marmalade).
Creative Memories black pen.
Creative Memories adhesives.

And for my next layout, I used lots of goodies from the "Happy Travels" collection. I love the patterned paper with the bicycle on it because it was perfect for this layout! See, you can use pretty florals on masculine layouts...

Supplies used:
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Patterned Paper
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Rhinestones

Other:
Cardstock: Creative Memories
Acrylic stamps: Technique Tuesday