June 23, 2012

The funniest kid ever...

Yep, I think I might have the funniest kid ever :) Last week Edward walked into the kitchen and grabbed Daisy food bowl and took it into my scraproom. So I quietely sat back and watched him... He put the food bowl on the bottom shelf and walked into the kitchen and grabbed some pots and pans... and he made his very own kitchenette right in my scraproom. lol. I honestly don't know where he gets it because I'm not a cook. I guess he watches his daddy.





And tonight while I was organizing Edward and my craft area, he sat in my chair at the desk... and says, "hey mommy." When I turned around, he had my glasses on upside down. He is so funny and cute. I turned them so I could get a few pictures of my little nerd.



3 comments:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

Too cute! :)
Kids are so clever and creative!!

Charlotte Zweigoron said...

He may get the cooking from dad but the creativity must come from mom! A child who can entertain themselves is a rarity these days... encourage it!

Chris and Paige Evans said...

Ha! I love it. Kids do the funniest things.