June 16, 2012

Ribbon flowers

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I've been scrapping a bit and I am loving my newest creations using lots of Webster's Pages. It's amazing how new goodies can help the mojo and even more so when I use papers I am not used to buying and liking the results :)

Anyways, tonight I would like to share how I created the ribbon flower on this layout. I love this layout so much... Simple, but so pretty! And if you like what you see, you can get these beautiful items in this month's Truth kit. Simply click here! Please note, the jewels were not part of the kit, they came from my personal stash and you can get yours from Zva Creative's website!


  • I used my circle punch from Creative Memories to punch a 1 1/2" circle.
  • Then I used Tim Holtz's mini stapler to staple the ribbon starting from the outer edge of the circle, working my way in.
  • I used the chipboard flowers to cover the center since there was a tiny naked area...


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: