July 27, 2012

July SFTIO Blog Hop

SFTIO and our talented Design Team welcome you to join us for our March Blog Hop! We are happy to have you join us today today! Please be sure to start the hop at Melissa's blog! If you have just come from Jen's blog then you are on the right track!


Just so you do not get lost along the way, here is the order in which the blog hop will run:
Melissa
Mary Jo
Nicole (me)
Diana
Jen
Kate
SFTIO Blog

Here is a fun layout I created using this month's kit. I love how the brown looks against the blue with the black and white photo.


As you know, SFTIO offers self focused kits to help you document your personal experiences, thoughts and feelings. I find comfort in knowing that I am not alone in this world and there are other women like myself who are experiencing similar challenges in life. If you haven't stopped by the forum, feel free to come by... we would love to get to know you better!

This month is all about communication! Whether you tend to keep things to yourself, or yell until you can't yell anymore, it's totally up to you. Why not scrap those moments? You may look back on them a few years from now and laugh about it. Click here to get your kit today!

Be sure to leave a comment here on my blog to be eligible for this fabulous RAK! And don't forget that for each blog you visit, your chances in winning are higher so don't forget to leave some love! The hop end Sunday, July 29Th at 9:00 PM. Pacific Standard Time.


And before you hop along, I would like to share a little sneek peek of the August kit :) Fun kit!

11 comments:

Kelly said...

I also love the layout you created with the b&w pic! Im loving this kit. Thanks so much for the fun and inspiring hop. Looking forward to checking out SFTIO site as it is new to me, hope to see u there!

jackie b said...

The circles on the edges really accent the open space, love it!

julie e said...

Great mix of colors!

Karen said...

I love your hand drawn (doodling?) frames. I think sometimes I get lost in everything being straight, perfect, and positioned, that I forget scrapbooks are supposed to be fun as well!

Julie S. said...

Great LO. I just happened upon this hop and am so happy I did. Thank you for the inspiration and the chance to win. P.S. The new kit looks great.

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

great lo! love the b&W pic. thanks for a chance.

michelesscrapycreations35 at yahoo dot com

Queen Mary said...

Great LO -- do you print your own pictures? You must, it seems everyone does now... It's just a really good one. Thanks for the chance to win the Niki stuff - and all the inspiration for Communication.

Chas said...

wonderful layout and thanks for the chance to win

Andrea Amu said...

Great page about yourself!
I tend to keep things inside too often as well! I can relate ;)

Thanks for sharing... I'm enjoying the hop!

Laurie! said...

I really like the black and white photo and the paper colors you used around it.

Kelly said...

Have the winners been announced from the blog hop yet?