July 11, 2012

Let's go to the park

Hello! Today I would like to share a few fun projects with you. Since this month's theme is based on summer, I decided to scrap a layout of my son having fun on the sliding board at the park. I love this pictures and felt that the Afternoon Muse would be perfect! I think the yellows and pinks really set off the pictures in a nice way without making the layout look too feminine.


Notice how I cut the Glitzers to create my own Washi tape. I achieved this same look without spending a few additional dollars just by making my supplies work for me!



Supplies:
Glitz Design: Afternoon Muse Paperin Polka
Glitz Design: Afternoon Muse Glitzers
Glitz Design: Afternoon Muse Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design: Afternoon Muse Peek-A-Boos
Glitz Design: Afternoon Muse Whatnots

Other:
Cardstock: Creative Memories
Epiphany Crafts: Star epoxy stickers
Corner rounder: Creative Memories

Next, I would like to share a mini album I created using lots of leftover chipboard pieces! I hate wasting scrap supplies, therefore, I'm always thinking of creative ways for using those embellishments left in the junk pile.








Supplies:
Glitz Design: Happy Travels Papers
Glitz Design: Happy Travels Rhinestones
Glitz Design: Sticker Alphas in brown.
Glitz Design: Happy Travels Transparency

Other:
Bind-It-All: Zutter
Owires: Zutter
Heart punches: Creative Memories
Acrylic Butterfly stamp: Technique Tuesday
Ribbon: Prima


I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Have a fabulous day and please come again.

1 comment:

Chris and Paige Evans said...

These are great! I love the colors of the mini album!