August 14, 2012

Family fun with Nicole Martel

Hello! Today I would like to share two of my most favorite layouts that were just recently published in Scrapbook Trends Create Magazine. Notice how I followed the same design for both of these? I usually have a difficult time scrapping 4x6 photos so when I came up with this design for my first layout, the second layout came together within minutes!


Supplies:
Glitz Design 'Happy Travels" patterned paper
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Cardstock stickers
Glitz Design "Happy Travels" Epoxy stickers
Glitz Design Teeny alphas

Other:
Heart border punch: Creative Memories
Corner rounder: Creative Memories
Adhesives: Creative Memories
And here is my second layout. My momom always worries that Edward will not remember her... and I am constantly telling her that he will because he is always asking for her. He is her first great grandchild and she absolutely adores him as much as he adores her.

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" patterned paper
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" Rhinestones
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" Cardstock stickers
Glitz Design "Pretty in Pink" Epoxy stickers
Glitz Design Teeny alphas

No comments: