August 4, 2012

Hectagon fun with Nicole Martel

Hello everyone. Hope you're in for a fun weekend! Today I would like to share a fun layout that I created. I used lots of product from the Afternoon Muse Collection. The first thing I did was spray a little mists on the cardstock and then I used the Afternoon Muse Corner stamp for the top right and bottom left of my layout.

I created my own unique background using several patterned papers, whatnots and my hectagon punch by Creative Memories. I love whatnots, but sometimes I find them hard to use the entire thing, therefore I prefer using bits and pieces from them. While I was trying to place the hectagons on my layout, I thought of a way to make it easier on myself. I punched the shapes and adhered them to cardstock and once I was sure I had the shapes where I wanted them, I trimed the outer edge and adhered it to the base of my layout.


I hope I inspired you to try using your stamps and punches to create a fun layout of your own. Thanks for visiting and please come again.

Happy Saturday,
Nicole

Supplies:
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Patterned paper
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Whatnots
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Glitzers
Glitz Design "Afternoon Muse" Acrylic stamp

Other:
Creative Memories: Hectagon punch
American Crafts: Thickers
Pink Paislee: Tag
Tattered Angels: Glimmer Mists
Baker's Twine: May Arts
Webster's Pages: Trim

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

love the way you used hexagons in your LO!