September 20, 2012

Creative Memories blog hop!

Hello. Welcome to Creative Memorie's blog hop! Today the Creative Memories design team has lots of fun projects to share with you. Have you seen the new Make a wish collection? It's a beauty. I love the yellow, blue, white and brown together. It makes a gorgeous color combination and I find that it adds a little funkiness to my layouts.

I've never had the opportunity to take music lessons as a kid, but I really enjoy watching my son play the piano with his Aunt Jamie. He LOVES it and I love watching how excited he gets playing... Watching him play makes me so happy. Notice the pop up stickers in this collection? They add so much dimension to this layout. And there's a sparkle punch that goes perfectly with the Make A Wish collection! You can see how I used it at the top left side of my layout.


Here are the products used up close:

Thanks for visiting today! I hope I was able to inspire and enable you to buy this fabulous collection. I think it's one of my favorites besides the Enchanted Collection. If you love what you see, you can order this collection online! You no longer have to find a consultant near you. Don't miss out on this collection. Get it while you can. Your next stop is Laura Craigie.


Make-A-Wish® grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions to enrich the human experience with hope, strength and joy. In collaboration with Make-A-Wish, Creative Memories has developed these exclusive Dream products that can help you celebrate the wishes, hopes, dreams and achievements in your world. Each Dream product benefits Make-A-Wish with a $1 or $2 donation per purchase.


3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the little star burst punch. I'm not sure that's the name of it but I like the punch!

Kelly Massman said...

very cute!

MaryAnn said...

lovely page...like that punch too!