October 18, 2012

Family fun


Hello scrappers. I just have a quick and easy layout. I had so much fun working with Vintage Street Market papers on this layout. The patterns are fabulous and I love their color combinations. Notice how I used the sheer heart ribbon? It’s my new favorite! I used some ribbon as a border and then with a few leftover pieces, I carefully cut the hearts out and adhered them to my layout using Gluedots. Don’t they look great? I love it when I think of new ideas to stretch my supplies.


I love this ribbon by May Arts. The possibilities are endless! If you don't like this color, there are other colors to chose from. Click here!


Supplies:

■Cardstock: Creative Memories
■Patterned paper: Vintage Street Market
■Metal butterflies: Graphic 45
■Jewels: Zva Creative
■May Arts: Sheer Ribbon with Heart Edge
■Heart epoxy tool: Epiphany Crafts
■Bubble Caps: Epiphany Crafts
■Corner rounder: Creative Memories
■Heart punch: Creative Memories
■Adhesives: Creative Memories, Gluedots
■Thickers: American Crafts
■Pen: Creative Memories

No comments: