October 12, 2012

Making your own embellishments stand out


Hello scrappers! Today I would like to share a fun tutorial on how you can create your own unique embellishments using supplies you have on hand. Sometimes, I find that I love my embellies, but they might look too plain and that’s when I  go digging through my stash to see what I’ve got. I think that embellishments are meant to be layered with other embellishments J

 
Here’s a fun tutorial on how you can create a fun embellishment using some items from the Journey SFTIO kit and some bling you may have on hand.
 

 And here is my layout :)
 
I love discovering new ways to make my embellishments work for me and I hope that I was able to inspire you to try thinking outside of the box.
 
Supplies used:
Cardstock: American Crafts
Patterned paper: Echo Park Papers
Stickers: Echo Park Papers
Thickers: American Crafts
Canvas bird: Prima
Kraft flower: May Arts
Jewels: Zva Creative
Cabochons: Prima

2 comments:

Cindy Gay said...

A fun page Nicole1

Tamika said...

Wonderful page! I like the birds and your bling