November 14, 2012

Pink isn't just for girls

Hello scrappers! Nicole here. Today I'm going to share two layouts that I created using the lovely "Hello Friends" collection. I can't get enough of the soft colors in this collection. I'm normally not a pink person, but I think this collection changed that :) I even used pink on a boy layout. Oh my!

 
Supplies:
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Paper
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Garland
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Large Rhinestones
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Epoxy Word Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Layered Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Glitzers

Other:
  • Corner rounder: Creative Memories
  • Heart punch: Creative Memories
  • Adhesives: Creative Memories

And for my next layout, I decided to create a layout for my sister. I love her... I think the layout says it all!

Supplies:
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Paper
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Garland
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Large Rhinestones
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Epoxy Word Stickers
  • Glitz Design: “Hello Friend” Layered Cardstock Stickers
  • Glitz Design: "Hello Friend" Glitzers

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: