December 12, 2012

Happy holidays!

Hello scrappers. Nicole here with a two new Christmas layouts using the Joyeux Noel collection! I love the patterns and colors in this collection. For my first layout, I decided to scrap my favorite photos from last Christmas. Edward was so excited and I'm so glad I captured his excitement in one of the photos!

 
Supplies:

Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Papers
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Large Rhinestones
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Whatnots
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Paper Layers

And for my second project, I decided to scrap a family picture from my family's annual Wist Christmas party. Every year, the family gets together for Christmas and it's so nice to see everyone that we don't normally get to see during the year.

 
 
Supplies:

Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Papers
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Large Rhinestones
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Whatnots
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Cardstock Stickers
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Paper Layers
Glitz Design: Joyeux Noel Layered Cardstock Stickers

Other:
Pearls: Zva Creative

Happy Holidays to you!

1 comment:

MiaW said...

These are awesome Nicole.