December 12, 2012

Playing with Lawn Fawn products

Hello scrappers! When I found out that we would be partnering up with Lawn Fawn for the week, I got a little giddy because it meant that I would be given a chance to play with their fabulous product. Yay! Being a book worm, I decided to play with their “Check this out” stamps and papers. I LOVE these papers and since I couldn’t decide on a few of the patterns from the scrap pack, I decided to use bits and pieces from all of the papers. :-) Also, I used the stamps to create my title and a cute little book at the bottom… I simply stamped an image onto patterned paper and cut it out to create my very own paper embellishment. Come and see what the other designers have done with Lawn Fawn this week over at the May Arts blog!


Cardstock: Creative Memories, Patterned paper: Lawn Fawn, Decorative tape: Lawn Fawn, Ribbon: May Arts, Burlap: May Arts, Baker's Twine: May Arts, Acrylic stamps: Lawn Fawn, Paint: Tattered Angels, Corner rounder: Creative Memories, Star punch: Creative Memories, Heart border punch: Creative Memories, Adhesives: Creative Memories, Glue: Helmar.

1 comment:

Mary Jo Rhoda said...

This is an adorable design!